THE EMPIRE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
THE EMPIRE

Live For The Empire Die For The Empire.....

You are not connected. Please login or register

One of clan leader's quits TNR

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1One of clan leader's quits TNR Empty One of clan leader's quits TNR Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:18 am

Masakatsu_Agatsu

Masakatsu_Agatsu
Admin

Yup, believe it or not i quit TNR. Before going i spared with my last "rivals": managed to dko with emichan (with higher dmg done) , tianmar (lower dmg done) and take out 3/4 of cedzen's and ocean's HP :3

I got sick of TNR "balance" updates, they are too mayor changes for anyone to have a long term strategy (like i did), TNR became all about just clicking train stats with jutsus changing every day...

With new rank (that i could have in 4-5 weeks from right now, but annoys me anyways because it killed any chance of balance in game) and insane tier jutsus (saw ppl doing 370k dmg as SJ) there will be an endless "balancing" done, with all caps moved i believe, it annoys me too much, changes are too mayor for anyone serious to adapt quickly (lol ratix pwns ocean now)

So with TNR becoming more annoying and frustrating then fun for me, i quit :3

Already gave all ryo and special equipment i had to few friends :3 got myself banned from game then :3

Wish you all luck, some of you have me in msn already, others check my in game nindo while its still there

I'll play SoC when it comes out, hope ill see you all there :3 quite a few TNR players are moving there :3 and since there is clan option there maybe we can rebuild this ^_^

I'll be visiting all TNR related forums im on (like this one) for 2-3 more days to say proper bye, after that only in msn

And remember: perv on! :3

http://pervheaven.webs.com/

2One of clan leader's quits TNR Empty Re: One of clan leader's quits TNR Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:49 am

miniYonda

miniYonda

we will miss you dearly masa D; i will let the perv live on forever!!!!!! Q_Q

3One of clan leader's quits TNR Empty Re: One of clan leader's quits TNR Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:13 pm

ShiningNaruto

ShiningNaruto
Admin

Fuck now we gotta find a good replacement ;-;

bye bye Masa

4One of clan leader's quits TNR Empty Re: One of clan leader's quits TNR Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:15 pm

miniYonda

miniYonda

wait this ish good timing o-o not masa retiring though D; but scarzeh could replace him SN o-o

5One of clan leader's quits TNR Empty Re: One of clan leader's quits TNR Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:29 am

Heao

Heao
Admin

Bye Masa

The replacement will be put up in the discussion room...

https://theempire.forum.st

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum